Tuesday, January 10, 2012

#16. or, i am humbled

  So, this is how this works. Something that happens to me over the course of the day plants a seed in my head, then, when i get the time, i sit down at the computer and let whatever is in there just pour out. I don't seem to be able to put too much thought into it, if i do, it reads like it's over thought. Well, to me at least anyways, and i don't really like that. I try to type it out in the same style that it would be if i was just talking to you over a cup of coffee. While i try to follow some general grammatical guidelines that i remember from school, my style tends to be rather loosey goosey. (for lack of a better term) Some are going to work better than others do and some turn out better than expected. Sometimes, what i sit down to write becomes a completely different animal than i had intended. But i'm always having fun doing it.

  Also, most of this post was actually written before i left on holidays, so i'm not sure if it's going to be in the proper order or have the correct date. I hope it doesn't get too confusing if it seems out of whack. Sometimes, i don't know how things are going to work until i push that publish button.

 I have never thought that anything i have to say would be something that someone would actually return to, to see whats going on in my world, yet people seem to check in. I had never dreamed that over 16 rambling posts that over 600 times someone opened my page to see what i have to say. (some of those 600 were actually me, checking to see if everything looked like i want it to.) People have looked in from the United States, Russia, United Kingdom, Germany, Malaysia, and of course Canada. That just floors me!  I thank you. I am amazed and completely humbled that anyone finds me interesting. Thank you.

 I have some ideas that i want to add to my blog soon to try to make it better. The link to the about me page actually has something there, so feel free to take a look at that. I find that i have started to take pictures of things i never would have thought to because even if there is no story there at the time, the picture may become relevant. I will try to add more pictures.

 I am not really sure that i am going to be able to do this over holidays or not. I would like to, but it all depends on the availability of internet where i am at. If i am not here over the next week, it will not be for lack of trying. I'm planning to at the very least, jot down things that are going on so i can tell you about them when i return. Don't go away, i will return.

 ........the only negative thing i have found about this adventure so far is that my spam box has been inundated with ads for male enhancement pills, and European on line gambling sites. I can deal with that, and rest assured, i have never,ever, in any way shape or form, ever even considered using a European on-line gambling site!

No comments:

Post a Comment